This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

WooCommerce Breadcrumbs not working

• Creator
    Topic
    k_b
    Participant

Hi Jason

I’m using the Akita 1.1.5 with Theme Blvd Framework 2.1.0

With that I’m using the latest version of WooCommerce. I have installed the Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch but cannot get the breadcrumbs to work correctly within the shop pages. I noticed that the patch says I need framework v2.2+ , is this available for the Akita theme?

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, I apologize, but there is no extra support for WooCommerce breadcrumbs currently. There will be in the next version of Akita posted on ThemeForest, which will contain the updated framework version.

k_b
    Participant

Hi,

Ahh shame. Any timeline for the next version of Akita? Presume there are no workarounds for this?

Thanks

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Nope, I’m sorry but there is no workaround. The framework has evolved so much since the last post of Akita that there’s just no simple way to plug in certain features being utilized with it. The breadcrumbs specifically works entirely different, as well, in order to make things like the WooCommerce integration possible. Very exciting stuff, just not ready for the mass ThemeForest audience, just yet.

I’m hoping to have all themes and documentation updated close to the official release of WordPress 3.6.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.