This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Woo Commerce Plugin Upgrade

• Creator
    Topic
    loudcow
    Participant

Hey there – Before I upgrade I’m just checking if Akita and Alyeska are cool to run with the latest Woo Commerce plugin – 2.0.1 version. There appear to be quite a few changes in the Woo developer notes. Obviously with the themblvd woo commerce patch installed as well. Or should I hold off for a while.

Thanks in advance:)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I honestly don’t really see how the update is going to make much difference for how simple my little plugin is. But I will setup and play with it. I’ll post an update if needed. If you find any problems feel free to let me know.

mikec

Yes, I’m also interested in this because I plan to use the new WooCommerce that was just released yesterday.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’ve tested the little ThemeBlvd WooCommerce patch plugin with WooCommerce v2 and all seems to work the same as it did before. — All our plugin does is hook the HTML markup before and after the content of the woo commerce pages and adds a sidebar.

loudcow
    Participant

Hi there MIkeC – Yes I’ve tested on a live site and all is cool other than some small formatting issues in the single product pages i.e the bulleted list of links to ‘additional info’ and ‘reviews’ are aligning over the product image.

But no ‘fatal errors’ like is happening for another theme I’m using (and for several others on themeforest forums as well).

Thank you again Jason.

Cheers:)

mikec

hi Loudcow, thanks for your reply and reassurance that Akita will work will with Woo 2.0
    I think what I’ll do is do a full cPanel backup first, so I can restore everything if necessary, just to be safe.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.