This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Where do I search THIS forum.

• Creator
    Topic

Please point out where I can search only this ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ forum without searching all the forums here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but there is no feature for this here on the support site, and believe me I understand the frustration in this.

I’ve been working on updating all of these sites, which I’ll be posting in the next couple months. In the next version of this support site, I’ve built in a way for you to filter search results by what you have access to.

For now when searching I find the easiest for me personally is to press cmd+f (ctrl+f on Windows), and type “Swagger” in the find box, and then you can jump through just the results for Swagger, by using your web browsers find feature of scanning the current webpage you’re looking at.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.