This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Web Bundle Purchase Support

• Creator
    Topic
    bluelf
    Participant

Hi I purchased the Swagger theme as part of a web bundle and was wondering if I have to repurchase again to get updates? If I have to repurchase is there a discount?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately a bundle purchase is something outside of our control and is a purchase you’re making from Envato. So this doesn’t come with any support or updates from us. We honestly don’t even have the power to verify that you’ve purchased the bundle because it has no association with Theme Blvd.

This is how it’s worded by Envato on the bundle pages when you make the purchase:

Due to the exclusive nature of the [Bundle Name], the Bundle items are purchased ‘as-is’, meaning no Bundle files are eligible for item support or updates.

As far as a discount, that’s obviously something we can’t give you either, as all transactions are handled through the Envato marketplace system. Maybe you could try contacting Envato support and telling them you want to buy one of the items that you got in the Web Designer bundle. Maybe they might give you some sort of discount? Couldn’t hurt to try.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.