This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

W3C Validator (Slider validation failed)

• Creator
    Topic
    army
    Participant

Hi i am using swagger as a multilingual site, English and French.
    The problem i have is about slider which is going to fail and output some error in W3C my site url is in here.
    can you please check this and let me know how i may fix this issues.
    FYI.1. for slider i created 2 slides (English/French) 2. i have 2 home page (translated by WPML) 3. i have 2 custom layout (column_fr and column_en) which i assigned 1 of them to french home page and 1 of them to English home page, which i think it really gets involeved with these error from W3C Validator.
    Please let me know the steps i should get to solve these Errors.
    Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

The slider’s markup is controlled from this file if you want to make any edits to it:

/framework/frontend/functions/sliders.php

Note: Everything after the first two errors are from plugins you’re using and HTML you’re putting in your homepage widgets, it looks like.

I really wouldn’t obsess over W3 validation, though, as some kind of stamp of approval. We all sort of stopped that little phase in the dawn of HTML5.

army
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your help.
    is there any chance that i can get solid (2D) version of (3D carrousel) slider like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sponsors-carousel/screenshots/

any help would be appriciated.
    thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.