This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Volume discount?

• Creator
    Topic
    mharpen
    Participant

Is there any discount for purchasing multiple theme licenses?

Nice work on the new forum! would be great if you could somehow copy all the comments from TF.net somehow.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any discount for purchasing multiple theme licenses?

No, apologies, but all theme licensing and pricing is handled through Envato (i.e. ThemeForest). I think that they don’t generally offer stuff like this because they price everything so cheap. Also, they’re not really setup to do “bundle” type of pricing structures that other online WordPress theme retailers do.

And even when they do occasionally offer those giant bundle so of products, they don’t have those setup in a way where you receive actual licenses for the items in the bundles.

Nice work on the new forum! would be great if you could somehow copy all the comments from TF.net somehow.

Yeah, I wish!

mharpen
    Participant

Thanks J. wish i could purchase directly from you to give you more of the profit. Also, I’ve never heard of Envato before, and I was puzzled when i went to register my key on this support site.  I finally saw the text in blue about Themeforest.  Just maybe put “(aka. ThemeForest)” after the word Envato.  No biggy. Also, I never received an email notification that you had replied to my post above.  I’m pretty sure I checked that box. Just fyi.  Thanks again!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.