This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

visual editor tiny

• Creator
    Topic
    saggesh

Hello
    I’m David
    what about hidden visual editor (admin panel)on chrome and safari?
    I checked an older topic and I see on the console this message:
    “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) ”
    what should I have to do?
    thanks a lot

p.s.
    I can’t see other related topics here, cause permissions…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    saggesh

if i put full screen mode, I can write
    but I cant see the text on the normal view…

saggesh

If after I’ve published it, it’s ok and i see the text published.
    after I do an article preview, try to edit and I see the the text (only textmode) written on the normal view in admin panel…strange

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

When this happens for some people, it usually turns out to be some kind server setting conflicting with how the theme adds the shortcode generator button to the TinyMCE editor. You can try turning this off.

In the theme, open up /framework/themeblvd.php and find this line (around line 48):

require_once( TB_FRAMEWORK_URL . '/shortcodes/tinymce/tinymce_shortcodes.php' );

And then just comment it out like this:

// require_once( TB_FRAMEWORK_URL . '/shortcodes/tinymce/tinymce_shortcodes.php' );

Does that solve the issue?

saggesh

yes it did, sorry for delay
    now I have the same problem on the new template…
    I checked for the same issue, but I think you rewritten the code…
    coudl you help me?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Now I’ve added an option in the shortcode plugin for you to disable this. In your WP admin, go to Settings > Writing > Theme Blvd Shortcodes, and there should be an option to disable the Shortcode Generator.

saggesh

great! it works! thanks a lot

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.