This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Video Lightbox

• Creator
    Topic
    djohnson

I know that this may be outside the scope of the theme itself but I’m not sure where to start and even if a plugin (shortcode) would work in a slider but would it be possible that when a slide image is clicked on that a video would open in a lightbox?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    djohnson

I was hoping to delete this because I knew it was there and I asked anyway. Don’t ask, this has been taken care of already! lol

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

When you configure a slide, you’d link the “Image Link” to either a YouTube or Vimeo page URL, and you’d set the target to be a lightbox.

This might be helpful, too, if you’re trying to change the appearance of the Image Link. — http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/slider-image-link-whole-image/

djohnson

LOL, yes I got it. Not sure where my head was when I asked the question. I take it there is no way to make the whole image clickable, with the lightbox that is. I do know I can make a custom slide and do it that way but I’m not sure how I would use a lightbox with that.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.