This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Use a different slider for the home page

• Creator
    Topic
    jcubdub

Is it possible to use a different slider like Slider PRO or Slider Revolution (both from Envato), in place of the current slider. I do like the included sliders but may need something with more options.

Thanks
    Jacob

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jacob,

To incorporate a third-party slider is going to depend on how they’re used. If you’re using the Alyeska theme’s “slider” element, this won’t have anything to do with the slider plugin you’re trying to implement. For example, maybe your third-party slider plugin shortcode you can use, in which case you could possibly put that in a “Content” element of a custom layout.

jcubdub

Ok works perfectly. Thanks

Manish

Hello jcubdub – can you share with me how you made this work. I am trying to make the LayerSlder 3 work with Alyeska theme. Any feedback or guidance will be appreciated. I already purchased the Plug-In.

Thx
    MoMo

rakers93
    Participant

Same here Jacob, if you have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.