This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Uploading logo?

• Creator
    Topic
    tmws
    Participant

Hello. I have purchased two of your themes and considering buying another. I just have a few questions about the logo. For this responsive theme, could you tell me how to upload a logo, the dimensions that the logo must be for upload AND (most important Q) whether uploading a logo would change the responsiveness. Thank you!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

There are no specific dimensions the logo needs to be. Any size you want to upload can realistically be throw in there. For reference, if it helps, the one used in the live demo is 242×85.

tmws
    Participant

Thank you. But I guess my other questions are (1) HOW do I upload the logo? And (2) Will uploading the logo change the responsiveness on any mobile devices? Thank you!!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

(1) HOW do I upload the logo?

Are you just not finding the option on your theme options page? Or do you not understand how to use it? Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Header > Logo

And (2) Will uploading the logo change the responsiveness on any mobile devices?

Nope. Just upload your own logo from your Theme Options page and get going.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Jason Bobich.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.