This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Upgrade/Downgrade

• Creator
    Topic
    darkecho
    Participant

Hello, I’ve tried to install the latest theme and I saved my previous theme as well. After I install the new theme then I tried to go back to my previous one.

I’m getting this error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare themeblvd_content_formatter() (previously declared in /home/darkecho/public_html/wp-content/themes/swagger/framework/shortcodes/shortcodes.php:56) in /home/darkecho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-shortcodes/includes/general.php on line 69

Any ideas?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just go to your Plugins and deactivate the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin, before you switch back to the old theme.

darkecho
    Participant

Ohh thank you that was very helpful. One more quick detail, now I’ve changed back to the old one, there is no mouseover on images (posts) like before.. any tips?

Thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, I’m not quite following. Can you link to an example?

darkecho
    Participant

I have my posts on the Post Grid Layout, before my upgrade/downgrade, the post-image was link as the post-title, now the image is just an image, isn’t a link to the post as before. (So, now you should click on the title to get you to the post and read)

darkecho
    Participant

..actually as I can see the lightbox isn’t working anymore!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Please provide a link to the issue, and I’d be glad to check it out for you.

darkecho
    Participant
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

So are we talking about the post grid on your homepage? You need to go to each post within your WP admin, and then set that post’s featured image to link to a lightbox. These posts appear not have this set. When editing a post, this is found under the “Post Options” meta box.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.