This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Updates not working

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I’m not quite following. What would lead you to believe any of this would have to do with the theme? Is there some sort of theme-specific issue involved?

Have you tried talking to whoever hosts your WordPress installation? I wish I had an answer for you, but I’m not quite sure what the issue would be there with your WP install.

Yes, I figured that but thought i would ask. Never had a problem with WP updates before so can’t figure out why it started now.

I switched themes temporarily and that didn’t help. I deactivated all plugins and that didn’t work although somehow i was able to update all plugins except Tubepress.

I deleted Tubepress but that didn’t help so i guess i will have to manually update wordpress.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.