This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Update wordpress WordPress 3.5.2 problems

• Creator
    Topic
    softrunner
    Participant

I have updated my site with the latest WordPress version. The site was already running with the theme Alyeska for a while. So it needed the update.

Now there is a problem with every thing I want to change and upload. When I wanna install a plugin or taking a new picture it give we a error that the programma ca’t make any directories. So nothing can’t be written to the server?

What can be the problem of this, nothing else has changed… Only the update from WordPress 🙁

Plz…any suggestions and help..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

What version of Alyeska are you using? Are you using a current version?

http://themeblvd.com/changelog?theme=alyeska

When I wanna install a plugin or taking a new picture it give we a error that the programma ca’t make any directories.

Does the issue happen when you activate the default Twenty Twelve theme?

softrunner
    Participant

I use the current version (waiting for a new theme or Update from you 😉 )

I don’t dare to do it online. I will try it later this week offline. And coming back to let you know.

Now I’m building the site offline, with copy and paste and moving the pirctures to the right place.. 🙁
    But it working for now with the latest version WordPress… So I think there’s something wrong with the server..

I wil let you know 😉

Thanks already for now 😉

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Usually the error you’re referencing would have something to do with permissions of the directories in /wp-content/ of your WordPress install. But this wouldn’t quite make sense if you had a site running, everything was working, and all you did was update WordPress. So, that’s why I didn’t mention that previously.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.