This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Update – When?

• Creator
    Topic
    piradyne
    Participant

Hi, we are building our company website with Akita. I’ve made and still making lots of changes to get the look and feel that we want. I am using a child theme and keeping everything there but also using various plugins that I know work with current version. Reading the changelog, I see a lot of stuff going in that I have had to use plugins for so I will have to remove and test all over again. My point is if release is soon then I will wait, but I am under pressure to get the site done so I can wait too long. Just trying to get a general idea when the update will be available?

Thanks

Jarrod

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jarrod,

I’m trying to get it through to the ThemeForest queue for review this weekend. I’m just working out some really minor, last minute bugs some of the Jump Start users have found with the latest framework update.

There’s a new demo site up for Akita 2.0, if you want to check it out.

http://demoblvd.com/themes/akita

piradyne
    Participant

Hi Jason, ok thanks. Ahh… I just purchased Jumpstart too. I was not sure when it would released so wanted to have JS if it was gonna be a while. But thanks for the update. Looks great, thanks.

Jarrod

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.