This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Update Swagger Theme from 1.0 & Sliders can't be added

• Creator
    Topic
    leonbenesty

Hi There,

I want to update my swagger theme but i don’t know how. Also i can’t add sliders anymore.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    leonbenesty

I also want to know how i can add a background with a photo for example.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

What version of Swagger are you using?

leonbenesty

version 1.0.7

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw yeah, that’s years old. See “Manual Updates” here: http://support.themeblvd.com/docs/theme-updates/#themeforest

After you’ve updated the theme manually through FTP, you can setup the “In Dashboard Updates” with the new version.

leonbenesty

The update worked!

I’ve tried to search how to center the navigation menu, but i can’t find it.

leonbenesty

Sorry for all the questions, but how can i change the place of the socialmedia buttons ? For examaple in the low right?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Unforutantely centering the menu text and changing where the social media icons are, are not features of the theme. These are going to be CSS customizations you’ll need to make to the theme.

For CSS changes, it’s a good idea to use a tool like firebug or Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools to locate them and then put the edits either in your child theme‘s style.css or in the “Custom CSS” option on your theme options page.

leonbenesty

Hi Jason,

Thx for your reply. Do you know where i can find the codes to centering the menu?

Best,

Leon

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

There’s not really going to be any easy solution any where, I don’t think. You’re going to have to do a little research on how to center an unordered list with CSS and decide what approach will work best for your needs. Here’s a little more info: http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/center-main-menu/#post-12551

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.