This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

update slider problems

• Creator
    Topic
    tcsar757
    Participant

First off the slider will not start up and second when i go into slider builder i can not get an image when i click the get image button it does nothing. http://oregoncoastoutdoor.com/
    Thanks for any help

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

when i click the get image button it does nothing.

What web browser are you using? Currently there is a little bug we’ve found with the slider manager’s “Get Image” button and Firefox and IE. We’ve got it fixed and the update will be out in a couple of days along with any of these little quirks people are finding.

Try using the Chrome web browser for the time being.

First off the slider will not start up

Did you figure this one out in the last few minutes? Your slider seems to be coming up when I view your site. I’ve checked it out in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox; your slider seems to work in all of them.

tcsar757
    Participant

Using firefox and will just remove slider til update. No didnt figure anything out but it did work for me for a while but now it is gone again. If i refresh the page it works but if i go out and go back to page it does not work again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.