This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Update Slider Lost Button

• Creator
    Topic
    askwpgirl
    Participant

Hi Jason,

The slider 1.1.0 lost its button option. I’m setting up a site about to go live and had buttons on each slide. Now, this is missing from the slider interface. Is this permanently gone or just an oversight?

Thanks!

Angela

http://tinypic.com/r/10g0j6q/5

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yup, there are no more buttons on full width slides any more. I hate taking stuff away and try not do it often, but in this case with the all the work I did to make the image links more usable and in the forefront and styling tweaks to get the full image slide descriptions looking nicer and more consistant, things were getting way to sloppy across themes with a button on top of these clickable image link slides.

So, when you’re working with a slider, if you change the alignment of the image, you’ll see the “Button” element toggle on and off. But really the button before was just outputted immediately following the description of the slide. You should be able to just place a link or button in there and get a similar result.

askwpgirl
    Participant

No problem. I hate sliders anyway. I just put in HTML.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.