This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Unable to insert images into slider

• Creator
    Topic
    carpegle
    Participant

Just purchased Barely Corporate template and have started building website. I am unable to insert images into a slider.

I have tried adding new images from my computer. Pictures upload and go into the gallery but I do not always get the page with the “insert into slider” button. And when I do get the “insert into slider” button and I click on the button, the request appears to process and but the popup is just cleared and I just see a blank, white, pop up page. I cannot close that popup page by clicking on the “X”. I have to go back to the Dashboard to get rid of this page.

Is this a problem with WordPress v3.6?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you using Barely Corporate 4.0.0? Or verson 3?

Assuming you’re using the latest version — I apologize for this. We have just posted a huge update, which is Barely Corporate 4.0.0 on Monday and this is a current bug in Firefox and IE. For an immediate workaround you can use the Google Chrome browser. We’ve got this fixed for the next theme update, and will post shortly on ThemeForest.

carpegle
    Participant

I have version 3.1.5 of Barely Corporate. Is v4.0.0 available?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yes, it is. But I’d hold off about a day. 4.0.0 has a bug with the new media uploader system, which is resolved with 4.0.1, currently in the ThemeForest queue, awaiting review.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.