This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tweeple – No tweets to display

• Creator
    Topic
    tarynike

Hi there,
    I installed the new Tweeple plugin, and I created the Twitter app, input all the variables, etc. There are tweets, but the widget is saying “No tweets to display”. Any ideas what my problem might be? It also appears the little birdie icon is gone, but maybe that’ll fix itself when the other issue is fixed?

Thanks!

http://ppiac.org/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’ve got everything working on my end and am not able to reproduce the issue, but I did have one other person tell me the same thing. Is there anyway I could get a login to your WP admin to see the issue first hand and how the Twitter feed is all setup?

If you’d like me to look more into it, you can send the info by going to My Account > Submit private info here on the support website. Also make sure to post back here so I know to look out for it.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’d also be curious to know if you’re able to add the “Tweeple Twitter Feed” widget to one of your sidebars pulling from the same Twitter feed, and if it works or not.

tarynike

Thanks – I’ll send you a message with access. It appears something is wrong in my settings, but I don’t know what. I added it to the bottom footer, to the left of the Contact Info, and it’s just a blank area there.

Thanks again for your help!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks for bearing with me. This turned out to be a big plugin that came together really quickly.

So, the bug in the Tweeple was with the “Exclude @replies” option. I figured out why and I actually made the fix in the plugin file for you on your server, but I’m also going to be updating Tweeple to v0.6.0 here on wordpress.org shortly, which will contain this fix for everyone.

tarynike

Wee hah – thanks so much for your prompt help! 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.