This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tweeple feed problem

• Creator
    Topic
    jonsvarn
    Participant

Hi i installed and used tweeple following all instructions you gave and everything was working fine.
    After doing some routine updates (wordpress latest version, theme latest version & wpml plugins updates etc.) i noticed the following issue…

Instead of the twitter feed i get an “a” and inside the container i get this: a ……insted of the tb-tweet-wrapper.
    This happens when i refresh the page or i visit another page and then the tweeter feed just disaapears and instead of the twitter icon and the tweet i get the “a”.

Each time i go to tools>tweeple and hit “update tweeter feed” and then go back to the page with the tweeter feed is show back but as soon i refresh it one more time or visit another page is gone.

It seems the that when a page loads it does not get the feed or it does not update the feed.

I hope you could help me out.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jon

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jon,

Can I see a link to an example of where this happens?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.