This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Trouble migrating a website with Alyeska Theme

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

So everything in that screenshot is all coming from the same thing. What that means is you have a custom layout assigned to your homepage that is incomplete or broken and doesn’t have any elements to it. Go to the Layout Builder, edit that custom layout you have as your homepage, and I think you’ll find that it is empty. — So, just build the elements in that layout, and you’ll be good to go.

If this happened when you transferred your site, you’ll want to be careful next time how with how you transfer your database. See the yellow note at the top of step #2 here (really just a tip for moving WordPress in general).

Okay, my developer tried migrating it over again but the settings didn’t save with it. How much would you charge to migrate it?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t offer any custom or freelance work. After you make the transfer, just take 10-20 minutes and re-configure your theme options and custom layout. It’s not the end of the world, right?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.