This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

toggle- last closing line

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You just need to put the word “last” on the last toggle of each set.

[raw]
    [toggle title="Toggle #1"]This is the content of the toggle.[/toggle]
    [toggle title="Toggle #2"]This is the content of the toggle.[/toggle]
    [toggle title="Toggle #3"]This is the content of the toggle.[/toggle]
    [toggle title="Toggle #4"]This is the content of the toggle.[/toggle]
    [toggle title="Toggle #5" last]This is the content of the toggle.[/toggle]
    [/raw]

http://www.themeblvd.com/demo/akita/features/shortcodes/shortcodes-tabs-and-toggles/

pyleitonthere
    Participant

Ohh geez. Sorry! I overlooked the ‘last’ there. Don’t know why, but I didn’t expect to see/use a variable there.

Also, is the [accordion] shortcode an addition only to the plugin that requires the 2.2 framework? I noticed in another thread where the question about the shortcode plugin and 2.2 frameworks was discussed, and from that I’m to understand that the shortcodes are currently included in the Alyseka theme, but since this isn’t currently working for me I wanted to be sure it’s because it’s not included in the current version, not because I am missing something.

Hope that makes sense.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, you’re not missing anything. In the next update to the theme (that will have framework v2.2) the shortcodes have been moved to an external plugin. In doing this process, some minor improvements have been made here and there to the overall shortcodes, but you won’t have access to that until the next theme update.

pyleitonthere
    Participant

Makes sense. Thanks so much.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.