This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

tj_Next Buttons not working

• Creator
    Topic
    magicss
    Participant

The up and down arrows on the special Portfolio Module are not working. They are not causing the Portfolio to advance Down or Up.

I have a slider at the top of the page and then the 2nd element is the Portfolio Module. There is not much other than this on the page.

id=”tj_next” class=”tj_next” Do Not Function

Can you please help me find the secret switch?
    Thanks,
    -SS

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I haven’t had any reported problems of this and all is working fine on my end. Please provide a link to the issue and I’ll check it out.

Hey Jason,
    We are having the same problem with the up and down arrows not working on our homepage.

[link removed]

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This actually turned out to be an issue with WP 3.5’s updated jQuery version. I guess this topic sort of got lost since the person never responded. I did a quick update to fix this the day before Christmas, I believe. You’re currently running v1.1.5, and you want to go ahead and grab the latest v1.1.6 from ThemeForest.

http://themeblvd.com/changelog/?theme=arcadian

magicss
    Participant

Sorry I did not reply right away. The client said to cut that page and never knew it failed to work. Then it worked, and then it failed again, so I was confused and yet off the hook! But this is important to me, so I will look again after upgrading, and I will eventually post here if it is not 100 percent perfect….
    -SS

Please delete my previous post. People are contacting my client for some reason. I can’t figure out how to delete the post.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.