This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

ThemeBlvd Recent News widget view

• Creator
    Topic
    iandg

Hi. I’m using the ThemeBlvd ‘Recent News’ widget in my ‘Complexity’ footer and I want to change it so that the title and date of the 4 visible posts are the only things that show in the footer.
    At the moment it is defaulting to all 55 characters of my post summary so it’s making the footer massive! I can’t find where to update the widget setting – here is a snap of the widget (never thought I’d type that and have it make sense!)
    http://postimg.org/image/9z70ggx9l/
    susie – sydney, australia

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Susie,

It sounds like maybe you want to use the “Theme Blvd Recent Posts” widget instead. It’s similar to the “Theme Blvd Recent News” widget except for it doesn’t have the excerpt and read more button.

Alternatively, if you wanted to set things up like the demo does, we’re using the WordPress default “Recent Posts” widget there in the footer.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.