This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

[Theme Options API] How to use the "background" options type

• Creator
    Topic
    srumery
    Participant

Hello again Jason,

In a previous thread you explained how to use the “typography” options type and I have implemented it based on your very detailed answer. Thank you for that!

Can you show examples on how to implement the “background” options type into a theme options tab please with the function code and css to use the settings on the public website? It looks like it supports background color and image path with an uploader. There may be repeat options for the image but maybe the function code and css already handle that.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I don’t know that I’ve ever actually done anything with this option. It’s just an option type that got carried over from the original Options Framework plugin. I’m testing now and it doesn’t appear to work right; it seems to be breaking all javascript on the options page.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, don’t use this option type. I’ll get it working in the next update, Jump Start v1.0.1.

srumery
    Participant

Sounds good, Jason. Thank you for the update.

srumery
    Participant

Just like you said… it’ll be working after the next update. I have it implemented and it’s working great.

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.