This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Text area on Home Page

• Creator
    Topic
    brandee
    Participant

Sorry to bother you with this but I’m perplexed. I’m using a slide element on home page template with one slide. The text area in the primary content is not white as the rest of the pages. It maintains the same gray color. I’ve tried Firefox but I don’t see where that area is to change it.

Can you assist?

Thanks so much!
    Brandee

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    brandee
    Participant

Here’s a bit of an update. I think I’m missing a setting or something. When I use the custom template there is no “boxed” effect with light (or white) background in page content area and gray background for rest of page. If I don’t use the template, it works like rest of pages. The problem is I need to use custom template to put in the one slide unless there’s another way.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Brandee,

Can you please provide a live link that shows the issue you’re experiencing?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.