This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tabs shortcode problem

• Creator
    Topic
    henrik

Hi

I am trying to use tabs on pages but the load faulty as this example (tab content shows up below the tab itself):
    http://www.kbtmalmo.se/clone/lotta-forsberg/
    No idea whats going on. Tried several things but nothing works. I uploaded your shortcode plugin that have extra tab variations, but that doesnt work for this theme it says (can you please comment on when this plugin works)

any ideas?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Henrik,

I don’t think this has anything to do with the tabs shortcode itself. This looks like an issue with a plugin you have installed that incorporates a jQuery element called colorbox. It seems to be breaking the javascript on your website, and because that page is an example of javascript coming after the Colorbox code, you’re noticing the issue there.

henrik

Thanks.. I used JS & CSS Script Optimizer. After inactivating this plugin the tabs show up again but the content is still faulty.
    If I want to use any plugin that packs java script together, what files would you include as exeptions so to make the theme function properly?

Thanks

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

That’s a pretty tough question to answer. If a plugin is compressing the javascript correctly, it shouldn’t ever matter. Have you tried W3 Total Cache?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.