This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tabs just stopped working ??

• Creator
    Topic
    damian
    Participant

Hi,

The tabs on my site just stopped working! I assumed it was because of some mistake I must have made in the custom.css file (the only file I’ve been editing), but I just renamed that on the ftp to check and it’s still not right.

Here’s an example of the problem:
    http://www.gingermagic.com/temp-djfbnjkdbnbdlk/
    It displays fine, then the content vanishes as soon as you click on any of the tabs.

Any idea what’s going on?

Thanks
    Damian

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Did you install a Google Analytics plugin by chance? If so, that’s your culprit. Disable it.

damian
    Participant

Right, that will be it then.

Is there a work around? I have used the Google Analytics plugin on all of my sites. It has always worked very well hand has some nice extra features. I’ve never connected wordpress to google analytics any other way.

Thanks for your quick responses to my questions. Very much appreciated!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Just go to Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Analytics and paste in the javascript code snippet Google gives you for your site’s analytics profile.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.