This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Table overflowing container, not responsive

• Creator
    Topic
    sdaris
    Participant

Would you happen to know how I can make the following table (or any table, for that matter) not overflow past the page container? Also, what is the trick to making it scale responsively like all the other page elements? I just can’t seem to get it to work after reading up on it across the forums, Stack Exchange, etc.

http://pandaperio.com/pp2/integrated-products-panda/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    sdaris
    Participant

btw, it’s the table past the 3-column gallery of logos.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This is sort of tricky with the way you’re doing it. The table is responsive already, but it’s just that with the amount of content and padding in the cells, it literally cannot “squeeze” any smaller than 608px.

You’re going to have to either it style it differently at the smaller viewport sizes with @media queries or possibly hide it and display the data differently at smaller viewport sizes.

sdaris
    Participant

I made smaller versions of it for the different viewport sizes. I realized that this was the best way to go even before I got your response. Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.