This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tab style not working

• Creator
    Topic
    schafir
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to change the following page from horizontal to vertical tabs and the tab style assignment does not seem to work. Instead, I get a horizontal tab layout with the first tab titled “tabs_left”. Here is the shortcode I am using:

[tabs style=”framed” nav=”tabs_left” height=”100″ tab_1=”Massene MBoup” tab_2=”Patricia Raclot” tab_3=”Cary Page” tab_4=”Natacha Duclos” tab_5=”Ben Hayes” tab_6=”Emilia Lepori”]

and here is the resulting page:

http://ilawordpress.ilapdx.org/test-teampage/

I am using a child theme. Not sure if that is related.

What might I be doing wrong? Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the confusion here. Currently this is not feature you have access to with Alyeska. You’re getting this from the Theme Blvd shortcodes plugin, which is not compatible with your theme for now, but will be in the future.

In the next update to Alyeska, the theme’s shortcodes have been moved out of the theme and to this plugin. In doing this process, we’ve also made some minor enhancements like incorporating Twitter Bootstrap and adding little cooresponding features like what you’re trying to do now with the vertical tabs.

schafir
    Participant

Thanks Jason. We’ll just wait for the update. Any idea on timeframe for the availability of this feature?

FYI: I have an issue with Envato. A contractor that we were working with (who we no longer employ) bought the theme on our behalf and Themeforest won’t/can’t transfer the purchase to us so that we can get updates. I supplied proof of purchase to them and no love. I feel like it is just easier for them to say no rather than transfer the license of do something like credit a free download to my account so that we can get the updates that we are legally entitled to. Very frustrating and not very good customer service.

Thanks for your help.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, but I can’t say when the update will happen; I’m working on hard to update all themes and will release all at the same time. I’m sorry to hear about the issues with Envato.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.