This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tab Mouseover clickable area is too small in some browsers

• Creator
    Topic
    tonim7

Hi
    http://nikotrack.com/wordpress/

In some browsers, IE (PC) and Chrome (MAC) for example, the mouseover clickable button area in the Tabs does not cover the entire Tab, only the thin are of white space under the Tab text. So initially the Tab does not appear to be clickable.

My client says it is really annoying and bugging him! What can be done to make the ‘entire’ Tab respond to the mouseover in all Browsers?

thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hmm… I don’t think it has anything to do with the tabs. It’s part of the slider’s design overlapping down and has been made a little worse by the padding you’ve removed from the top of #main section.

Throw this in your custom CSS and it should fix the immediate issue at hand.

#featured .slider-wrapper .design-4 { display: none; }

With how you you’ve customized the featured area to be darker, hiding that shadow shouldn’t really even be noticeable in your case.

tonim7

Thank you.

The reason I removed the padding was to move visible content up. When viewed on a laptop much of the content falls below the fold/viewable area. When viewing with my client on his laptop on Friday, it struck me that the header is too big and I should reduce the logo and header height for the same reason. I was going to work on that next…..

Again, thanks for your assistance (and patience!)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.