This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Swagger Install

• Creator
    Topic
    dayna
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried to install the Sagger theme and…failed! I watched the video and I can’t seem to find the same files to upload.

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Dayna

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    dayna
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Me again;) I fixed all the problems from the last go! Thank you so much for all of your help. So here I am again with Swagger problems. When I place the pages in order they show up differently on the site. Do you know why this would be happening? The site is http://thevpg.ca the pages all work on the backend, but when you see it live the pages are in alphabetical order not in the order I put them. Also the information on the pages don’t all appear. Any help would be great!

Thank you,

Dayna

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

When I place the pages in order they show up differently on the site. Do you know why this would be happening?

Are you talking about the pages on the main menu of your site? — The theme is going to list out your pages automatically only as a default fallback if you haven’t actually setup a menu. Go to Appearance > Menus, create a custom menu exactly the way you want it. Then click the “Manage Locations” tab and apply your custom menu to the “Primary Navigation” location.

Also the information on the pages don’t all appear.

Can you link me to a specific example, and give me some more information on this issue?

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.