This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Is v1.1.5 the latest version of Akita?

• Creator
    Topic
    drsgonzalez

I know it sounds stupid but I would like to know if there is a newer version of Akita.

Mine is 1.1.5

I haven’t seen updates since August. Hope that’s a good thing, not that I’m missing something or that Akita is no longer supported.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, v1.1.5 is currently the latest version of the theme. The next version is coming down the pipe though, and will be v1.2.0. This will be a pretty significant update.

drsgonzalez

It’s great to hear the news.

Any date in mind for the release? We are making a lot of changes in the site, even customizing some of the layouts…. will 1.1.5 child themes work under 1.2.0?

Thanks a lot!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I do not have a date for you, but yup, your Child theme will still work after the update, aside from theoretically any minor things you may have customized that maybe don’t work exactly the same.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.