This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Static Homepage Setup

• Creator
    Topic
    pacifier60
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to set up a static homepage using the Alyeska Theme, version 2.3.0 and I am getting this message: “Invalid Layout ID: The layout ID currently assigned to this page no longer exists.” I have selected the Custom Layout under Template. How can I create and have a static homepage? I have watched the videos and followed the steps but I am getting this message. Thanks.

Pacifier60

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Have you selected a specific custom layout for the page? Selecting the custom layout template is only one step. Then you need to select your layout to get applied. This is covered in the videos in your documentation, but if you tell me the version of Alyeska you’re using I can reiterate how to do that.

pacifier60
    Participant

I am using version 2.3.0

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I assume you mean you’re using framework v2.3, which would correspond to Alyeska 3. This means you’re using our Layout Builder plugin. —

So, after selecting the “Custom Layout” page template, then you need to select the custom layout under the Layout Builder meta box. See screenshot below.

pacifier60
    Participant

Thanks for the hint. I was able to set up the homepage. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.