This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Standard Slider font sizes are strange when slider is in Primary area

• Creator
    Topic
    mharpen
    Participant

Jason, please take a look at this example of the same “Standard slider” in both the Featured and Primary areas.

http://danceinhawaii.com/faqs/

The font sizes (of both the Title and Description text of left and right aligned images) are a little wacked out when the slider is in the Primary area with an adjacent sidebar.

The Standard slider in the Primary area has a Title font that is unnecessarily too large (1.75em), and the Description is a bit small (0.85em).

Thanks for taking a look.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

So what way are you wanting to go, the slider in which area? What do you want help figuring out how to change? Or you’re just pointing it out?

mharpen
    Participant

Just pointing it out and hoping you’ll make the change to font sizes (of standard slider’s left and right aligned slides when slider is in the Primary area) in the next update.

Of course I can find and add the css to fix it, but if I knew you acknowledged this and will make the change in a future update, I would rather not do it, and forget to remove my css fixes after the next update. Thanks

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Honestly, I’m really unsure where the next version will take us with Alyeska. But if there does end up being another minor update to Alyeska before a big jump, I have made the fix you’ve requested, and it will be in there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.