This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Small Problem with Woocommerce patch

• Creator
    Topic
    sailingsummer
    Participant

I installed your woocommerce patch with your Akita Theme and everything seems to be ok , except for the product pages
    they seem to display vertical instead of horizontal it would be great if I could fix this TY. I included a screenshotScreenshot

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I really don’t see how it’s possible what you’re showing in the screenshot would have anything to do with the theme or the woocommerce patch plugin. Have you tried going through the other plugins you have installed? I’d start with your SEO plugin that adds to that page.

sailingsummer
    Participant

ok that fixed it Thanks

champa9ne
    Participant

Hi There,

I’ve installed the ThemeBlvd woocommerce patch plugin but the shop is not displaying properly with mobile devices. The “add to cart” buttons and product images/descriptions are running into each other (Portrait and landscape view)
    See: http://www.skilven.com/shop-2

I’m running Akita version 1.1.5

(Also, I’ve tried multiple fixes for the thumbnail display but haven’t found the proper CSS to alter so that the display for all objects is the image height. Any suggestions?)

Many thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

@champa9ne I apologize, but the theme and WooCommerce patch do not provide any specific styling for WooCommerce. The WooCommerce patch is only meant to get the main wrappers and content in place for you.

Note: I did try and see your site to see if there would be an easy answer to the issue, but I couldn’t get your site to come up. It looks like none of your site’s CSS files show up.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.