This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Sliders Not Functioning.

• Creator
    Topic
    rseward

I’ve had Swagger for about a year now, and it has been working beautifully! Just updated from 1.0.7 to 1.1.5 and my sliders have disappeared. http://www.rogersewardart.com/

Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m seeing javascript errors coming from a plugin in a directory called “lightbox-gallery” — What happens if you disable this plugin?

rseward

Disabling the Lightbox Gallery Plugin fixed my slider issue! Although now, I have no lightbox functionality. Any suggestions on a gallery plugin that will play nicely with the sliders?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Does the prettyPhoto lightbox plugin that comes built into the theme not work for you? Or maybe there is some kind of miscommunication between us here?

rseward

I’m not super tech smart so apologies in advance. No, I don’t think the built in plugin has ever worked for me. BUT I would love to figure that out since the foreign Lightbox plugin I have been using gives me these issues from time to time (Also it is not responsive on a mobile platform).

I deactivated and reactivated the foreign Lightbox Plugin, which is now playing nicely with the home page slider. When I deactivate the Lightbox Plugin, my galleries die.

How can I transition to the built in gallery plugin? Thanks for your quick responses by the way, your documentation and demos have been killer in helping me create my site!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You don’t need any plugins for this. In your page where you’re putting the WordPress gallery and you have this:

[gallery]

Just add in link="file" to it and the theme will automatically make these images open up in a lightbox.

[gallery link="file"]
    rseward

Well that worked perfectly. AND the galleries are now responsive on mobile! Much appreciated! Thanks for the help and patience!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.