This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Slider Question

• Creator
    Topic
    kutilekb
    Participant

Been using Alyeska for quite some time…and it is WONDERFUL!. As a photographer I am trying to add a page which would have one slider. This slider would show a large (full screen) picture with thumbnails of the rest of the pictures along the bottom. Total of say 20 pictures in the slider. Can I do this with the any of the Alyeska sliders?? or do I need a plug in?
    Many thanks and again this is the best theme ever!!!
    http://www.ImagesbyBk.com
    Barbi

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Barbi,

Thank you for the kind words on the theme. But no, unfortunately there’s nothing in this theme for this. I honestly am not really that up-to-speed on the best plugins out there that are going to help you accomplish this. Buyers are usually the ones telling me what all the cool 3rd party plugins are. 😉

kutilekb
    Participant

Thanks Jason! I just thought I would check . I think I will use Royal Slider from Code Canyon. I do not think there will be any compatibility issues…do you?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I really don’t know, to be honest. I’ve never used the plugin. myself.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.