This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Slider Problem with new update

• Creator
    Topic
    mrbugsly

Hey guys,

Since the update our slider isn’t showing up on our home screen anymore. Everythings correct on the back end but it just never loads up. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Also is there anything else we need to worry about or change with the new update?

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide a link to the issue.

mrbugsly

http://www.mrbugsly.com

The slider should appear on every page in the same place.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Since the update our slider isn’t showing up on our home screen anymore.

I don’t know that I’m quite understanding the issue. I do see the slider loading just fine on your homepage. Did you figure it out? Or maybe you could give me some more info like what web browser you’re experiencing the issue?

Here’s what I see: http://www.uploadblvd.com/uploads/image_5125af2fc2ee2.png

The slider should appear on every page in the same place.

Again, I’m not quite understanding. Are we not talking about the homepage any more? Or why would you be expecting there to be a slider on every page of the website?

Maybe you could give me a little information about what you’re setting up, what you’re trying to setup, what the issues are, etc, so we can work through what’s going on.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I just noticed you’re using Swagger v1.0.7. I assumed in this post you referring to updating to the theme to the most current version. If that is the case, and you’ve reverted back to v1.0.7 before I got a chance to see your site, you should put it back; generally when someone has an issue like this, it seems usually there’s a simple answer.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.