This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Slider Problem in IE & Chrome for Windows

• Creator
    Topic
    rabidsquid

We’re experiencing an issue with the slider not auto-playing.

Originally this issue was reported to me by someone viewing the site in Chrome.

In my testing with Windows 7 and Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57 m, where I had never viewed the site before, the slider did not auto-play upon loading the site. When I refreshed the browser the slider worked properly and cycled through the various slides. I was not able to duplicate the problem again with Chrome even after clearing the cache and restarting the browser several times, the slider continued to work properly after the initial problem. Updated to Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m and the slider continues to work.

Experienced a similar problem with the latest version of IE 9. Same symptoms as Chrome, but with a more frequent occurrence. I can’t duplicate the problem every time, but I have had multiple instances of the slider not auto-playing.

Please advise.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you sure that you don’t have the “pause on hover” featured enabled on the slider and when you refresh the page your mouse is over the slider area? Can I see a link to the site?

rabidsquid

I think you may be right.

“Pause on hover” was enabled and I haven’t been able to duplicate the problem since turning that off.

Thanks for the help. Glad it was an easy one!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.