This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Slider Not Showing Up

• Creator
    Topic
    applicist

Hello,

After I updated to latest version my sliders do not show up. Please take a look here: http://www.paginasocial.com.

I have deactivated and reactivated plugins that I thought my have conflict. Still no go.

Please take a look at the issue.

Cheers!

Applicist

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Applicist,

Did you figure out what the issue was? When I look at your site, I see a slider with one slide at the top, which seems to be working? Or maybe you describe a little more the issue? Just let me know, and I’d be glad to help you figure it out.

applicist

Thank you for your prompt response. I installed an Layer Slider plugin and when I attempt to add the shortcode to raw content in Builder, it tells me that my JQ Library is outdated. Secondly, if I attempt to build a page with two sliders, they do not load. Can I send you a login for you to look under the hood. I noticed that you modulated the slider to a plugin. What email do I send credentials to you?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I installed an Layer Slider plugin and when I attempt to add the shortcode to raw content in Builder, it tells me that my JQ Library is outdated

You’re talking about jQuery? The theme simply implements WordPress’s version of jQuery. So, unless some other plugin is interfering, it’s not possible for the theme to be implementing an outdated version of jQuery.

Secondly, if I attempt to build a page with two sliders, they do not load.

This is in reference to the Layout Slider, and not our Sliders plugin?

You’ll need to contact support for this plugin. Please remember that we can not provide support for third-party plugins, unfortunately. I honestly don’t know how the plugin works to know the first thing about where to help you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.