This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Slider not showing correctly in IE

• Creator
    Topic
    gingey

I am having an issue where the slider I created is not showing correctly in IE9. ¬†Looks great in FF and on iPad, jut not in IE. The first image loads, then the second one loads and it looks like the image becomes super tiny, maybe 5×5 pixels. Then as the transition is about to happen, it goes back to normal size.

Here’s a link to it. I’ll try and leave it up so you can see.¬†http://justeventsgroup.com/celebrations/

It’s a standard slider set to fade, 5 seconds, show nav, show arrows, show pause/play, and pause on hover only. All slides are image slides set to full size.

There’s a slider on the homepage that is working just fine.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I believe that just has to do with how you’re floating the slider’s container and not giving it a width. So, right now it looks like you’ve got your slider wrapped something like this:

[slider]

What if you were to do it like this?

[slider]

Just a theory. Does that solve anything?

gingey

Yes, thanks. Not sure why I had it as max-width, but that does fix it. Guess the slider doesn’t like that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.