This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

slider image size

• Creator
    Topic
    bthurston

Hi, Im having an issue with the slider image size. I created a slideshow with images created to the 960×350 size. The problem is that the images when scrolling throught the slideshow are missing and inch or so on the right side. This makes the images look more like 930×350. I am new to wordpress and not sure if i have done something wrong or what the problem is. Can you shed some light. the domain is hawkworld.com if you want to take a look.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

The size used in the theme is 960×300; so sounds like you just misread that somewhere, or maybe I have that documented incorrectly somewhere?

What’s is supposed to happen is WordPress crops images you upload to fit the crop size at the time you upload them. It’s displaying the images thinking they are the correct size, when they are not. Did you upload these images before installing the theme? That would explain it.

Anyway, I’d just re-size your images to be 960×300 in your image editor and re-upload them.

bthurston

okay, then so you know, in the image slide options area of the theme under slides it says that its 960×350.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.