This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Slider Buttons Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    beacon
    Participant

The slider buttons (previous, play, next) and the slider navigation “dots” at the base of my slider window are not displaying properly on my homepage. The page has a right hand side bar and I have set all my slider image sizes to 560 x 270.  It looks like there are multiple overlapping navigation elements. What can be causing this to happen?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

It’s most likely just some sort of little conflict with a plugin or something you’re using. Throw up a link to your site, and I’m sure we can figure it out.

beacon
    Participant

The URL is temporary as I am building the new site from scratch using WordPress and your theme while my old site (built more than 10 years go) remains up as I attract a lot of business from it. Once this site is up I will transfer my existing domain to my web host and activate this site. Great theme I love working with it.

Here is the link:

http://74.220.215.73/~buildio7/beaconinspections/

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

What web browser are you experiencing the issue in? Your site is looking good on my end.

beacon
    Participant

It is working now. I had a testimonials plugin installed that may have caused it to happen. I removed it and installed another testimonials plugin (IQ Testimonials). Do you have one you recommend?

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

No, apologies, but I don’t personally know of any that work well. Buyers are always the ones letting me know about the cool plugins out there.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.