This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Site showing different colors depending on Browser?

• Creator
    Topic
    ctimagemake

I know it’s common for browsers to display things slightly different but this seems a bit odd to me.

The background behind my content is solid black or solid white depending on which Browser you look at. One is Google Chome, the other Firefox. I have also attached what the settings are within my Theme Options & what the Custom CSS code looks like:

Screenshot #1
    Screenshot #2
    Screenshot #3
    Screenshot $4

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could this possibly had been some sort of caching issue as you were switching options or configuring CSS, in whatever browser you were working with at the time? Or maybe you’re using a caching WordPress plugin that was showing different results based on if you were logged-in or not? Meaning one browser you’re logged in and not the other?

I was able to Google and find your site, and when I view it, I get the same result no matter what web browser I view it in. Here’s a screenshot of Chrome and Firefox side-by-side:

http://www.uploadblvd.com/uploads/image_5526f73f9622c.png

Possibly try clearing your browser cache, or disabling any WordPress caching plugins you may be using.

ctimagemake

Oh wow, I should of thought of that. That’s a strong possibility. I’ll check that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.