This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Site down getting error code, please help

• Creator
    Topic
    tourflix

All of a sudden I am getting this on my homepage of http://www.whyvanwert.org…thanks in advance.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<' in /home2/bescenem/public_html/whyvanwert/wp-content/themes/swagger/index.php on line 194

Charles

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Charles,

All of a sudden? In my experience, that’s never the case. 😉

Think about what you’ve changed recently. Are you the only one working on your site? Are you working with a Child theme? Have you made changes to it? Or did you make changes directly to files of the theme?

This error definitely isn’t something present in the theme by default and is nothing anyone has ever reported on any theme. So, you’ll need to give me a little more to go on.

tourflix

After getting into it a little more, it looks like it was hacked…thanks for your quick response though.

All the best !
    Charles

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, bummer. Good luck with that and your hosting situation. Hope you figure it out.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.