This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Simple select vs. graphic navigatio

• Creator
    Topic
    jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Hi – I LOVE the Arcadian theme — primarily because of the “graphic navigation” ability. I’m interested in using some of you other themes for other clients… was wondering which of the others also had the option of a graphic navigation instead of the simple-select version?

Thanks!
    Jesse

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jesse,

On all of our responsive themes on ThemeForest and Mojo Themes, I’ve put screenshots of the theme option pages at the top of the Item Details page. This will allow you to browse exactly what options are on each theme, which should help in selecting one. For example, specifically you could just look at the “Configuration” options page screenshot for each theme and see exactly what responsive options it has.

jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Ahhhh – thanks – didn’t notice that – thanks for the quick response – great work!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.