This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Simple Contact Widget

• Creator
    Topic
    aureusb

Hi, i changed the colour of my to white and now i can’t see the icons that are pulled from the simple contact widget. I tried using firebug but i still can’t seem to locate where the icons are stored so i add my own icons to make them more visible.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    aureusb

Also the header-text on the top right is displaying a different colour on my ipad, is it something to do with the responsive.css?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide a link to the issue.

aureusb

here’s my link: dchamp-global.com

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi, i changed the colour of my to white and now i can’t see the icons that are pulled from the simple contact widget.

Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Styles > Main > Background Color Brightness and select “I chose a light color in the previous option.”

Also the header-text on the top right is displaying a different colour on my ipad, is it something to do with the responsive.css?

Safari browser on iOS turns any Phone number automatically into a link. So to control the color of the text, you’d need to style anchor tags for that area, as well.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.