This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Simple Analytics

• Creator
    Topic
    gsot
    Participant

Okay, I know this is a weird question, but somehow we have multiple Google Analytics accounts. Is there a way to add both in Simple Analytics plugin?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, unfortunately this is not possible with the Simple Analytics plugin I wrote. It may be difficult to find an analytics plugin that allows for this, but I’m not sure.

If you’re uncomfortable just hooking in the code to wp_head or wp_footer from your child theme’s functions.php, then you could try to look for a plugin that allows you to add custom scripts to these actions through the WordPress admin. Then you can just copy the analytics code from both accounts and include them as general javascript added to your site.

Something like this, maybe: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tracking-script-manager/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.