This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Sidebar sizing in Chrome

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Nothing comes to mind; it’s just basic CSS properties that all browsers support. Do you have a link to the issue you can share? If so, I could check it out for you.

nigdowser
    Participant

An example of the sidebar in question can be seen at https://discoveringdowsing.com/the-right-answer-is-a-waste-of-time/

Thanks for taking the time with this.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

When I look at your site, both Firefox and Chrome look identical. I can see where you’ve chosen to change the sidebar from 31.25% to 32.25%, and it works. Are you sure it’s possibly just not a caching issue? Have you tried clearing your Chrome browser’s cache? You just may not be seeing your changes taking effect.

nigdowser
    Participant

The noticeable difference is in the facebook widget where the images are screwed up compared to Firefox.

It looks like there is a 1px difference(!) between the two, which apparently is enough to make the images appear differently. There is a 1px difference in the container and the images…..

It’s not a big thing, but it would be nice to have them the same, but I can live with the small difference if nothing comes to mind.
    Thanks

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, apologies, but I’m not sure on that one.

nigdowser
    Participant

Hey! Just one of those weird things!
    Thanks for looking anyway…appreciate it

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.